The Benefits of Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter doesn’t just contribute to weight loss. Consuming peanuts as a regular part of your diet has others benefits too.
- One of the Benefits Peanut Butter helps you recover after a workout. It’s high in protein which you need to boost recovery if you’re going hard at the gym.
- Peanut Butter may reduce your risk of diabetes. Because of the low Glycemic score of peanuts, consuming peanuts regularly cab help keep blood sugar stable and lower your diabetes risk.
- Peanut Butter is packed with vitamins and minerals. Copper, folate, B vitamins and manganese are all right there.
- Peanut Butter may reduce your risk of heart disease and other leading causes of death. As mentioned above, a large, multi-year study of dietary habits found that nut consumption was inversely related to heart disease, cancer and respiratory disease.
- It also contains fibre for your bowel health, healthy fats, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Peanut Butter is anti-inflammatory — Experts published on the American Journal of Epidemiology that nuts are high in unsaturated fats can help reduce inflammation.
- It ca regulate body fluids.
- Peanut Butter is full of Antioxidant — Neither the nut nor butter top of the list of foods highest in antioxidants. But there’s a significant amount of peanuts.