Powdered Malunggay, a must-have to everyone. Powdered Malunggay is a glutten free ingredient great for smoothies, tea, drinks, and other recipes.
The amazing Malunggay is nutrient-dense gift from nature and has been used as a dietary supplement for thousands of years by different cultures across the globe The Malunggay also known as “Miracle Tree” boasts an amazing 30% plant-based protein, 90+ all-natural vitamins and minerals, all 8 essential amino acids, 46 powerful antioxidants, Omega’s 3, 6 and 9, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc and Vitamins A, K and C.
It can be taken by an Adult 1-2 teaspoons two times a day. Make your smoothies, shakes, soup a little more nutritious by incorporating powdered Malunggay into to them. Moringa powder can also be sprinkled on top of many dishes like Adobo, steaks, fried fish, fried chicken and a lot more before they are served. By incorporating Malunggay to any of your meals can make you healthy. Moringa contains 3x more iron than spinach, Increases the Natural Defence of the body and Improves the Immune system.
Can I make my own Powdered Malunggay? Yes, you can make one. Below are the simple ways on how to make powdered Malunggay:
- Collect Malunggay trees from your tree by downsizing it. If you don’t have Malunggay Tree in your backyard, you can buy leaves in the market.
- Wash the leaves with water.
- Air-dry the leaves. Put mesh below it. As it withers, leaves begin to fall down.
- Collect the dried leaves.
- Grind or blend the leaves in a blender until fine. Strain the blended or ground in a fine mesh or strainer to remove the big particles.
- Store it in a tight, clean container or in an airtight plastic bag.
Ghems Food Products is here to help you get the health benefits of Powdered Malunggay without getting the hassle of grinding and everything.