Do you know that Malunggay is now used as an ingredient in making chips?
Yes, the famous plant is now used in making chips. For a health-conscious individual, this Chip is a sure winner.
Malunggay is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree of the family Moringaceae, native to tropical and subtropical regions of South Asia. Common names include moringa, drumstick tree, horseradish tree, and ben oil tree or benzolive tree.
- It has lots of anti-oxidants. Eating a lot of this rich in antioxidants leaves (help fight free radicals in our body) can not only prevent heart disease and diabetes happening, but it can also lower your blood pressure and your chances of developing heart disease and diabetes.
- It can lower blood sugar levels. It is also full of essential nutrients and vitamins that your children need. It contains protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, vitamin A, and magnesium.
- It helps combat malnutrition. It is also full of essential nutrients and vitamins that your children need. It contains protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, vitamin A, and magnesium.
- It’s anti-inflammatory. Its pods and seeds have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties, also because they contain isothiocyanates. This means that eating more of this can help your body better protect itself against illness or injury.
- It strengthens the immune system. It increases milk supply for moms
- It strengthens the immune system. It is also high in vitamin C, which is integral for regulating the body’s immune system.
- It helps lower cholesterol. Lower blood cholesterol also means that a person has a lower risk for heart disease, so this is definitely something that families should be eating more of.
Gemma Bumangit of GhemsFoodProducts, a resident of Balintocatoc, Santiago City started her business as “Angkat Vendor” in 2018 and one of the products she “angkats” is the Malunggay Chips and she acts as its distributor.
Its Chips of GhemsFoodProducts is made up of all-natural ingredient. Its Chips is a healthful snack good for the family and friends and is very good “pasalubong” to anyone.
For any inquiries and orders, you may contact Ms. Gemma Bumangit or visit her at Barangay Balintocatoc, Santiago City.